A Week of Detox, Nutrition & Yoga
with Claudia Jones
Maison Tranquil Lake La Pène, near Carcassonne, South of France
9th -16th October 2014
Cleanse and Revitalise your entire Being!
The Detox Retreat provides the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in your own wellbeing amidst the beautiful, countryside of the South of France. With all that you need to re-vitalize your body, mind and soul on hand, this is the perfect chance to give your system a complete cleanse and kick start. This transformational retreat will leave you feeling refreshed, energised and uplifted. This exclusive retreat is limited to 8 participants.
It was a deep mental and physical experience. I learned a lot about myself. It’s a gift for the rest of my life. I really appreciate Claudia’s teaching. Stephanie, France
Throughout the seven days you will experience:
- Fresh, healthy juices and light meals tailored for your individual constitution
- Morning and afternoon yoga, meditation and pranayama (breathwork) sessions
- Inspiring, educational talks on topics such as overcoming food cravings, kicking the sugar habit, improving your digestion, eating an anti-inflammatory wholefoods diet, healthy food combining, juicing, detox for mental clarity and lots more
- Natural yogic cleansing practices
- Free time for relaxation, therapies and local activities
The Detox Retreat will help you to normalize your weight, balance your eating habits and help you transition into a healthful way of living. Among the many benefits you can expect to reap are:
- increased energy and vitality
- a boost to your immune system
- weight loss (where appropriate)
- clearer skin
- uplifted mood
- improvement in digestion
- better quality of sleep
- reduced allergy symptoms, headaches and joint pains
- greater connection to your body
- increased awareness of your body’s nutritional needs
Thank you Claudia, it really was a great experience. Really from the heart, a BIG thank you. Pascale, Mexico
Coming out of the retreat healthier and with a good idea on how to maintain that – couldn’t be better! Brigitte, Germany
Twice daily Yoga & Meditation Classes
Daily Retreat Schedule
7 – 8 am Morning cleansing practices
8-10am Morning yoga, meditation & pranayama session
10-10.30am Breakfast of fresh juice, smoothie or fruit *
10.30-11am Detox group meeting
11-11.45am Inspiring, educational talk on topics such as:
Overcoming food cravings, kicking the sugar habit, how to improve your digestion, eating an anti-inflammatory wholefoods diet, healthy food combining, juicing, detox for mental clarity and lots more
12pm Lunch of fresh juice, salad, steamed vegetables or nourishing soup *
12.30pm Free time – swim in the pool, take a walk around the lake, relax in nature, take a massage, enjoy quiet time, meditate, explore the local area
5pm – 6pm Evening yoga, meditation & pranayama session
6.30pm Dinner of fresh salad, steamed vegetables, nourishing soup or broth*
7.30pm Free time or optional evening program (meditation, dvds on various health topics)
I had no expectations going into the detox but am fully satisfied with the experience. I’d recommend it to anyone – even the skeptics. Meghan, Canada
Way beyond excellent. Claudia is very attentive, always approachable, very knowledgeable. Dear Claudia, many, many thanks, I’ll be back. Anna, Russia
Comfortable Single and Shared bedrooms with En-suite Bathrooms
Single Room £1495 per person
Share Room (2 people sharing) £1295 per person
Non – retreat partners are welcome. If your partner or friend wishes to join you but does not wish to participate in The Detox Retreat they can share your room with you. Please ask Claudia for non-retreat partner rates. It is also possible to arrange additional nights stay depending on availability.
Retreat price Includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in your choice of private or shared room with en-suite bathroom
- detox meals and drinks *
- detox supplements
- detox kit
- detailed detox handbook
- daily group detox support meetings
- optional liver and gallbladder flush
- yoga, meditation, pranayama and afternoon talks as per retreat schedule
- use of swimming pool
- use of mountain bikes
- drinking water, including fresh mountain spring water
- herbal teas
*your meals will be tailored to suit your needs, in addition there will be detox drinks served throughout the day. Please note that there will be a charge for drinks or meals taken in addition to those included in the retreat.
About Maison Tranquil
The swimming pool and lake view terraces at Maison Tranquil
Maison Tranquil is a superbly renovated barn with stunning lake views set in over 3.5 acres of private grounds. Set in the heart of vineyards in the beautiful Razes region of the Languedoc. Surrounded by medieval Cathar Chateaux, just 20 mins from the bastide medieval town of Mirepoix and beautiful riverside town of Limoux. Carcassonne with its UNESCO world heritage castle and airport are only 30 minutes away making it a truly stunning rural yet accessible location.
Alfresco dining and healthy country kitchen
The 3.5 acres of private terraced gardens host a beautiful gated pool area with pool house, a games area, petanque court, and of course stunning terraces to soak up the Meditteranean sun and magical views….
Maison Tranquil provides us with a healthy haven for like-minded souls in a stunning part of the world; we will have exclusive use of the house and grounds for The Detox Retreat.
Claudia is the founder and director of The Wellness Source, a company dedicated to empowering individuals to take control of their wellbeing; supporting them toward living happier, healthier lives through wellness coaching, workshops and retreats.
Claudia has expertly guided literally hundreds of people through life changing detox, wellness and yoga programs. Her adaptability, in-depth knowledge, her calm, steady support and caring nature really shine through in her relationships with her clients.
Her teaching method is practical, down-to -earth and fun, making information accessible to people from all backgrounds and all levels of yoga experience. Claudia inspires positive change in people’s lives through re-education; by encouraging individuals to take responsibility for their own health, she believes profound transformation is possible. Read full biog
I wasn’t sure what to expect from a detox program. The experience was very educational and eye-opening. This won’t be my last time. Thanks for everything. Elizabeth, Germany
Magical. I think you inspired and touched each of us Claudia. Lou, Australia
Through the week Claudia will be offering:
- Wellness Coaching sessions to help you to achieve your health and wellbeing goals. Cost £100 per 75 min session. Read more
- Reiki tuition, initiation into the beautiful, healing art of Reiki. Reiki Level One Course with Claudia £150. Read about Reiki
- Visit Carcassonne Castle – UNESCO Heritage Site *
- Explore the local area on foot or mountain bike *
- Visit the local French markets *
- Explore the caves – Grottes des Montagnes Noir *
- Enjoy an aromatherapy, Thai or Swedish massage *
- Hiking tour *
- Mountain biking – bikes will be provided by Maison Tranquil for your use.
* Please note these activities are at an extra charge.
- Flights to Carcassonne airport (approx 30 mins drive to the house) with RyanAir from Stansted, Dublin, Glasgow, Cork, East Midlands, Bradford, Leeds and Liverpool.
- Flights to Toulouse airport (just over an hours drive) with Easyjet from Gatwick & Bristol. BA, BMI and FleBe also operate itineraries.
- Beziers, Perpignan and Girona airports are also all easily accessible .
- Eurostar / TGV from London to Narbonne (an hours drive) takes just 8 hours.
- By car the retreat is 30 mins from the A61 motorway, the main motorway from Toulouse through to Narbonne on the Mediterranean coast. Exit at J21, Castelanudary from Toulouse or J23 Carcassonne West from Narbonne. Detailed instructions will be provided via email on confirmation of booking.
- Car hire is available from Carcassonne airport, as it is a small airport, advanced reservation is recommended.
- Transportation to and from the airport can be arranged through Maison Tranquil at an extra charge. Group taxi booking can also be arranged.
Please note: Check in time on 9th October is 2pm Check out time on 16th October is 10am.
What to bring
- Yoga mat
- Leisurewear suitable for yoga
- Walking/training shoes if you wish to hike or mountain bike
- A light jacket or shawl for the evenings
- A water bottle for re-filling your drinking water
Please book early to avoid disappointment as retreat places are limited to 8 participants.
For enquiries and booking please contact Claudia
Payment of 50% deposit is required to secure your place. The balance is due by 28th August 2014.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or PayPal.
Prior to 28th August 2014 90% of total Detox Retreat cost is refundable.
After the 28th August 2014 100% of The Detox Retreat cost is non-refundable