Re-connect You with Your True Nature | Live the Life You Love
What is Transformational Coaching?
Transformational coaching offers a holistic approach to your wellbeing. This means the focus is more on ‘who you are’ rather than simply on ‘what you do’. This approach considers your relationship to life, to your experiences, to others and to the planet. The premise is that by focusing on who you are as a person, the doing and achieving will naturally follow.
In these sessions, you’ll be gently guided and supported as you peel back and let go of the layers of everything that’s preventing you from experiencing your full life potential as your true, authentic self.
By identifying and uprooting limiting fears and beliefs and working through perceived shame you become open and vulnerable in a gentle yet empowering way. This allows you to show up in your life and relationships exactly as you are.
In these sessions, not only will you be guided to experience your true nature but you’ll also receive the tools and techniques you need to stay in touch with your innermost wisdom. You’ll feel more confident to be your authentic self in every sphere of your life and more empowered to choose and live the life you love.
Why Choose Transformational Coaching?
The why’s are many and varied, among them are some common reasons for seeking transformational coaching…
- There’s a gap between where you are and where you want to be in your life.
- You’re holding yourself back due to fear, your inner critic, limiting beliefs or self-sabotaging behaviour.
- You repeat the same negative thinking and behaviour patterns time and again.
- You’re experiencing relationship challenges at home or at work.
- You have difficulty feeling or expressing your emotions.
- You feel overwhelmed by strong emotions (anger or sadness for example).
- You’re concerned about some of your lifestyle habits (for example, drinking, social media and tv, gambling, recreational drugs, binge eating and more).
- You don’t know what to do with your life.
- You feel inauthentic or like an imposter in your own life.
- You have a sense that there’s more to life than this.
- You’d like to take better care of yourself.
- You feel like you need more time and space in your life.
- You feel disconnected from nature or from life in general.
- You often say yes when you mean no and vice versa.
- You struggle to establish and maintain healthy boundaries.
- You’re struggling with depression, anxiety, difficult emotions, lack of motivation, your relationships, feeling lost in life, taking care of yourself, unhealthy habits, addictions.
- You’d like to change your life but you don’t know where to start.
What happens in a Transformational Coaching Session?
Each of us is completely unique and this is reflected in how the sessions vary from person to person. The techniques I use may also differ from session to session to best support your unfolding process and your coaching goals. You may choose to bring a subject or issue to the session that you wish to delve into and explore. Alternatively, we can work organically with what arises in the session or with something that has come up in between sessions.It is important to remain open and vulnerable to the process and to honour what emerges in the moment. In my experience, what comes up naturally is ‘ready’ to be worked with and released.
‘Life Transforming. Made it very easy to get to the root of my issues and to face them, combat them and ultimately heal them’ Matthew, UK
Some of the techniques I use and areas we might explore in a session…
- The breath as a gateway to the present moment.
- Guided self-inquiry to reveal your inner wisdom and support healing.
- Somatic journey work to release trauma and ease painful memories.
- Examining your Values to understand yourself more deeply.
- Uncovering your Core Beliefs so they can be worked with and transformed.
- Mindfulness practices encouraging embodiment and present moment awareness.
- Loving Kindness Practices to soften your heart toward yourself and others.
- Finding compassion for healing and freeing yourself from shame.
- Silencing your inner critic freeing you to pursue your dreams.
- Gratitude to open your heart to what is. Acceptance.
- Discovering your inner resources for day to day support.
- Questioning your thoughts because they create your actions.
- Resting with difficult emotions, understanding and effortlessly releasing them.
- Establishing healthy self-care rituals.
- Creating and visualising your goals.
- Making a realistic action plan to actualise them.
‘I highly recommend Transformational Coaching to everyone who is ready to look inside themselves to understand what drives them and how they can become the best version of themselves.’ Agnieszka, Switzerland
Where and how?
Transformational Coaching takes place either in person or online via Skype or telephone. You’ll need to allow 90mins for your first session. Follow up sessions are 60 minutes.
Get in touch now to arrange a chat to find out more about how Transformational Coaching can help you and the flexible packages available.