Re-connecting You with Your True Nature to Live the Life You Love
What is Heal & Transform Coaching?
My holistic approach to coaching offers you the potential to deeply transform your life and how you experience it. The coaching focus in this case is more on ‘who you are’ rather than simply on ‘what you do’. This approach considers your relationship to yourself and others, to life and to the planet. The premise is that by focusing on who you are as a person, it affects how you show in your relationships and in your life thus changing your lived experience.
In these sessions, you’ll be gently guided and supported as you peel back and let go of the layers of everything that’s preventing you from experiencing your full life potential as your true, authentic self.
By identifying and uprooting limiting fears and beliefs and working through perceived shame you become open and vulnerable in a gentle yet empowering way. This allows you to show up in your life and relationships exactly as you are.
In these sessions, not only will you be guided to experience your true nature but you’ll also receive the tools and techniques you need to stay in touch with your innermost wisdom. You’ll feel more confident to be your authentic self in every sphere of your life and more empowered to choose and live the life you love.
Why Choose Heal & Transform Coaching?
The why’s are many and varied, among them are some common reasons for seeking transformational coaching…
- There’s a gap between where you are and where you want to be in your life.
- You’re holding yourself back due to fear, your inner critic, limiting beliefs or self-sabotaging behaviour.
- You repeat the same negative thinking and behaviour patterns time and again.
- You’re experiencing relationship challenges at home or at work.
- You have difficulty feeling or expressing your emotions.
- You feel overwhelmed by strong emotions (anger or sadness for example).
- You’re concerned about some of your lifestyle habits (for example, drinking, social media and tv, gambling, recreational drugs, binge eating and more).
- You don’t know what to do with your life.
- You feel inauthentic or like an imposter in your own life.
- You have a sense that there’s more to life than this.
- You’d like to take better care of yourself.
- You feel like you need more time and space in your life.
- You feel disconnected from nature or from life in general.
- You often say yes when you mean no and vice versa.
- You struggle to establish and maintain healthy boundaries.
- You’re struggling with depression, anxiety, difficult emotions, lack of motivation, your relationships, feeling lost in life, taking care of yourself, unhealthy habits, addictions.
- You’d like to change your life but you don’t know where to start.
What happens in a Heal & Transform Coaching Session?
Each of us is completely unique and this is reflected in how the sessions vary from person to person. The techniques I use may also differ from session to session to best support your unfolding process and your coaching goals. You may choose to bring a subject or issue to the session that you wish to delve into and explore. Alternatively, we can work organically with what arises in the session or with something that has come up in between sessions.It is important to remain open and vulnerable to the process and to honour what emerges in the moment. In my experience, what comes up naturally is ‘ready’ to be worked with and released.
‘Life Transforming. Made it very easy to get to the root of my issues and to face them, combat them and ultimately heal them’ Matthew, UK
Some of the techniques I use and areas we might explore in a session…
- The breath as a gateway to the present moment.
- Guided self-inquiry to reveal your inner wisdom and support healing.
- Somatic journey work to release trauma and painful memories.
- Examining your Values to understand yourself more deeply.
- Uncovering your Core Beliefs so they can be worked with and transformed.
- Mindfulness practices encouraging embodiment and present moment awareness.
- Loving Kindness Practices to soften your heart toward yourself and others.
- Finding compassion for healing and freeing yourself from shame.
- Silencing your inner critic freeing you to pursue your dreams.
- Gratitude to open your heart to what is. Acceptance.
- Discovering your inner resources for day to day support.
- Questioning your thoughts because they create your actions.
- Resting with difficult emotions, understanding and effortlessly releasing them.
- Establishing healthy self-care rituals.
- Creating and visualising your goals.
- Making a realistic action plan to actualise them.
‘I highly recommend Heal & Transform Coaching to everyone who is ready to look inside themselves to understand what drives them and how they can become the best version of themselves.’ Agnieszka, Switzerland, 2019
Where and how?
Heal & Transform Coaching takes place online via Zoom and WhatsApp or by telephone.
Get in touch now to arrange a chat to find out more about how Heal & Transform Coaching can help you and the flexible packages available.
Heal & Transform Therapies
All therapies and coaching are available online.
– is the universal life force energy that flows within and around us. Reiki is a gentle yet powerful treatment that involves the ‘laying on of hands’, it is a wonderful therapy for relieving stress, releasing toxins, accelerating the body’ natural healing processes and inducing a state of deep relaxation. This treatment is performed with the client fully clothed.
60 / 90 mins
– For this session, you come with an awareness of the issue or issues you wish to address and share this with me at the start of the session. You then lay on the therapy couch and I begin a hands-on Reiki healing.
Once you have relaxed and have come to a state of presence, I begin to guide you through a journey of self-inquiry while continuing to channel Reiki. I support you as you uncover the part of the body associated with the issue or trauma.
We stay there as I guide you to explore the area and the issue through a gentle question and answer process that allows you to access your inner wisdom. The process continues until you reach a place of peace having received insight, understanding and a fresh perspective or having worked on the issue as much as you are able to for now. Depending on the individual, one or multiple issues can be addressed in a session.
60 / 90 mins
Pranayama – Yogic Breath work
– in a pranayama session, you’ll learn specific breathing practices and techniques to support you in your everyday life as well as in your spiritual practice. Pranayama can help in myriad ways from aiding digestion and stimulating detoxification to relieving hot flushes and insomnia. Pranayama naturally soothes your nerves and helps clear your mind, preparing you for meditation.
Mindfulness and Meditation
-learning to practice mindfulness and meditation brings you the gift of present moment awareness. The present moment is where you can experience peace with what is, regardless of what is happening. The practice of mindfulness on the breath and on the body are at the heart of the Buddhist practice of meditation. Cultivating these practices brings calm, clarity, focus, insight and wellbeing. Loving-kindness meditation is another powerful Buddhist practice that invites you to turn toward yourself and others with kindness, love and compassion, enabling a more loving and mindful relationship with yourself, others and the world around you.
Heal & Transform Coaching
– In these sessions, you’ll be gently guided and supported as you peel back and let go of layers of inauthentic living. These are preventing you from experiencing your full life potential as your true, authentic, radiant self.
By overcoming your fears, identifying and uprooting limiting beliefs and working through perceived shame you become open and vulnerable in a beautiful and powerful way that allows you to show up in your life and relationships exactly as you are.
In these sessions, not only will you be guided to experience your true nature but you’ll also receive the tools you need to stay in touch with your innermost wisdom and be empowered with the confidence to be your authentic self in every sphere of your life, empowering you to choose and live the life you love.
Heal & Transform Coaching packages are available by telephone and online via Zoom or WhatsApp. Please enquire for details and to arrange a free call to discover more about how Heal & Transform Coaching can help you.
Amṛta Essences Consultation
– Claudia offers consultations with her ‘Amṛta Essences’, a range of flower and vibrational remedies that she has lovingly created from the herbs, wildflowers and sacred places of Ibiza, Spain.
Amṛta Essences are vibrational remedies (similar to homeopathic remedies) that help to restore balance and harmony to the entire being using the healing properties of plants and flowers.
30 mins – includes a personal essence blended just for you (sent to you by post).
To book your package, session or to ask questions, please use the contact form. All therapies and coaching are available online.
Claudia has over 20 years’ experience in the field of natural wellbeing and personal development as a therapist, yoga and meditation teacher, Reiki Master, retreat facilitator, wellness destination spa director and holistic health and yoga centre owner.
Today her work is focused on one-to-one personal development experiences for women, Heal & Transform Coaching, therapies and Reiki training.
Claudia is the founder and director of The Wellness Source, a company dedicated to empowering women to take charge of their wellbeing; supporting them toward living happier, healthier lives through Heal & Transform Coaching, therapies and Reiki training.
Heal & Transform Coaching
For the past two decades, Claudia has been inspiring and empowering women to take their personal growth to the next level so they can begin living the life they love. Through her insightful coaching style and compassionate nature, Claudia skilfully guides women through gentle yet powerful processes to re-connect them with their authentic selves and supports them in aligning their outer reality with their true inner nature.
Claudia’s years of experience have given her a profound understanding of the uniqueness of every woman’s journey and this shines through in her ability to individually support every woman on her personal path. For Claudia, seeing a client taking bold steps toward living the life she truly wants to live is the ultimate reward.
Education and Experience
With a BSc (Hons) in Psychology and a background in complementary therapies, Claudia founded her own successful wellness and yoga centre, The Bay Tree, in the UK in her twenties, which she ran passionately for 5 years.
During this time, Claudia trained in numerous therapies including Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Reiki healing, Indian Head Massage, Swedish massage and Sports massage and more. As a Reiki-Master, she initiated hundreds of people into the healing tradition of Reiki.
In her thirties, after several years of travel and study in India (yoga, prananyama, meditation and Ayurveda), Claudia was invited to create and oversee the wellness centre, health programmes and retreats for the internationally renowned yoga and wellbeing resort Samahita Retreat in Thailand.
Today, Claudia continues to practice and teach the complementary therapies she is so passionate about. Claudia’s therapeutic and teaching style is client – centred and every healing treatment and class is tailored to suit the individual’s needs.
Claudia lives on the beautiful island of Ibiza in Spain where she leads regular Reiki trainings and retreats.
Claudia is currently studying to become a Mindfulness Based Core Process Psychotherapist with the Karuna Institute in the UK.
Claudia has written articles on healthy living, diet and lifestyle for popular websites and magazines.
She has been regularly invited as a guest teacher on yoga teacher training and advanced teacher training courses in Europe, Asia and the UK.
Claudia and her retreat company, The Wellness Source, have been featured in and recommended by numerous publications including Marie Claire, GQ, Net-a-Porter, Your Fitness and Asia Spa Magazine.
Connect with me
Drop me a message to find out more about how any of the therapies I offer can work for you or to make a booking. I look forward to hearing from you,